The most important dates to remember are as follows:
- The Montreal conference will be held from 30 May to 2 June 2017.
- The Toronto conference will be held from 5 to 8 June 2017.
- Submit your abstract by 9 March 2017. If approved by the reviewers, you will be automatically invited for both events even if you plan to attend only one. The two events will share one big program, dated 30 May to 8 June 2017 (covering the duration of both conferences) and the certificate of presentation will cover both locations simultaneously.
- Pay your registration fee by 23 March 2017.
- Email your manuscript formatted in line with this template to ManuscriptSubmission@universityconferences.org after the conference, up to 31 July 2017.
- The proceedings and journals will be published in late December 2017.
Within a few days of receiving your online abstract submission, we will notify you of the reviewers' acceptance or rejection, for the conference.
If we inform you that it is an acceptance and you would like to publish your research, follow the model format here and email us your formatted abstract or full manuscript in Microsoft Word.
Abstracts and summarized articles will be published in the proceedings entitled Conference of the International Journal of Arts and Sciences, in electronic format (ISSN 1943-6114).
Full length manuscripts may be published in the International Journal of Arts and Sciences(ISSN 1944-6934) or any of the refereed journals electronically available through IJAS' publishing consortium. The review process for the journals is slower and more demanding in its standards. Although both the proceedings and journals are refereed, research that meets the refereed standards for the conference and the proceedings may not meet the refereed standards for the journals. The selection of a journal, if any, for a particular manuscript is entirely at the discretion of the editorial board members following the reviewers' suggestions.
All the journals and proceedings are in electronic format since this makes it easier to disseminate the articles (click here for a sample article) to international scholars.
Authors will receive complimentary access to the online issue in which their work appears. One's research may not simultaneously appear in both our proceedings and journals.
Authors who prefer a hard copy may download an entire issue on their own computer and publish and order a hard copy of it from Lulu.com or any other online publishing service for their own personal use.
IJAS's articles are indexed/accessed in (i) WorldCat, (ii) Ulrich's serials directory, (iii) Cabell's directories of Educational Curriculum & Methods and Educational Psychology and Administration, (iv) Proquest, and (v) Google Scholar - click here.
There is no page limit on articles. We welcome both short and lengthy submissions. We don't impose a financial penalty on lengthy manuscripts.
Each registered author, irrespective of whether he or she submits a formatted manuscript for publication, will receive a Certificate of Research Presentation at the conference.